• Fibre, Pulp and Paper (APRIL)
• Agro Industry (Asian Agri)
• Specialty Cellulose and Cellulosic Fibre (Sateri International)
• Energy Resources Development (Pacific Oil & Gas)
Each business group operates independently, with its own holding company and board of directors responsible for the operations of that group.
Please visit us at www.rgei.com.
In order to support our rapid growth, we are looking for talented people
Internal Audit Manager – Sumatra & Kalimantan Based
Internal Audit (Managerial to Supervisory level) – Sumatra and Kalimantan Based
Responsibilities encompassed include but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare audit reports; manage time and resource effectively by completing assignments with budgeted time schedule
- Develop Audit work programs identifying specific audit steps to be performed
- Plan and conduct risk management over key business process
- Conduct and manage audit assignment/ projects covering all Business Unit Under RGE Group in Indonesia
- Independently and objectively plan and execute audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Reviewing working papers and issuing audit reports for presentation at the Audit Committee Meetings
- Open to be RELOCATED/ BASED to any of these locations in Sumatra and Kalimantan: Pekan Baru-Riau, Kerinci-Riau, Medan, Jambi and Balik Papan.
- Min. 5 years of Audit experience from either audit firms or big operational corporation
- Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting or other related subject. (For IT audit Lead, we welcome candidate who have experience of IT auditing with computer science degree)
- Good command in English is a must. Able to communicate in Mandarin is preferred
- Possess highly strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Excellent in report writing a team work player, energetic and focus
- Have strong interest, eagerness over operational audit/business process and good skills
Sumber : Jobsdb.com