Maret 9, 2010
Internal Auditor – Printing Company
Our client is one of the biggest printing and publishing company in Indonesia, they were established at the first time in 1952. They have published and printed the Educational Books, Public Books, and all other Commercial Books.
They currently are looking for talents to join their team for their current expanding business.
– Max. 35 years old
– Experience as Internal Audit min. 3 years
– Willing for traveling
The Auditor performs financial, operational, compliance, and information systems Audits to evaluate internal controls. The Auditor has significant interaction with business unit management and staff. The Auditor is responsible for executing Audit procedures and documenting results. The Auditor assists in formulating recommendations regarding control deficiencies and system ineffectiveness, identifying areas for profit improvement, process efficiency, and cost control. The Auditor may also work on follow-up procedures and special projects. Key Audit
– Perform research including preparation of Audit questionnaire to assist in identifying preliminary scope
– Perform walkthroughs and draft documents
– Apply technical Audit skills including understanding of sampling methodologies to develop test designs that correlate to targeted risks
– Execute specific Audit procedures and prepare work papers documenting the procedures performed
– Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to identify key controls, weaknesses, and compensating controls; identifying areas for improved control, cost savings, and operational efficiency
– Draft written Audit reports and memos; presenting information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner to Auditees and others, as applicable
– Perform follow-up work on past Audit recommendations to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken by management
– Complete work timely and accurately to ensure project milestones are achieved; implementing effective problem solving skills to meet project objectives
– Apply judgment to ensure professional standards are satisfied, with guidance from colleagues
– Identify matters and issues that should be reviewed and/or escalated to higher levels of management
– Complete special studies and projects as may be assigned
– Assist with the annual risk assessment project
Belum ada komentar.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI