COME and JOIN OUR TEAM
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta – East Kalimantan for the positions of:
MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT(Code: MIA)
(Reporting to President Director & Head of Internal Audit)
- Key elements of the position include:
- Develop a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by management, and submit that plan to the audit committee for review and approval as well as periodic updates.
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee.
- Evaluate and assess significant merging/consolidating functions and new or changing services, processes, operations, and control processes coincident with their development, implementation, and/or expansion.
- Keep the audit committee informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
- Provide a list of significant measurement goals and results to the audit committee.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management and the audit committee of the results.
- Consider the scope of work of the external auditors and regulators (including government appointed auditors), as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage to the organization at a reasonable overall cost.
- Provide annually an assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks in the areas set forth under the mission and scope of work.
- Report significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the organization and its affiliates, including potential improvements to those processes, and provide information concerning such issues through resolution.
- Periodically provide information on the status and results of the annual audit plan and the sufficiency of department resources.
- Coordinate with and provide oversight of other control and monitoring functions (risk management, compliance, security, legal, ethics, environmental, external audit).
- Qualifications & Experience :
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in business management and/or accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Report writing skills.
- Hold professional/expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
- Fluency in both English and Indonesian to converse with both internal and external personnel.
- Maximum age – no more than 40 years old.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement to the following address:
Superintendent – Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : // email@example.com
Sumber : Jobstreet.com