BOS Foundation (Yayasan BOS)
The Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation (BOSF) is a non-profit organization supported by sister organizations around the world. It is consistently audited by a multinational auditor company and operating under the formal agreement with the Indonesian Ministry of Forest to conserve and rehabilitate orangutans. BOSF manages orangutan rescue, rehabilitation and re-introduction programmes in East and Central Kailmantan. With almost 1000 orangutans to care for and over 400 staff BOSF is the biggest primate conservation NGO worldwide. BOSF is employing top notch professionals in the fields of biology, specifically primatology, of psychology, veterinary medicine, botany and forestry.
A secure future for orangutans, free and safe in their natural habitat, living in harmony with local people.
Protect Borneo’s orangutans in their natural habitat and to restore them when they are injured by human interference.
BOSF Core Values:
- BOSF believes orangutans can save the forest and all the species living there.
- BOSF is convinced conservation must be fused with animal welfare.
- We respect and value both animals and people.
- BOSF is indomitable, scientific and pragmatic.
- Our work expresses “budaya kerja”: We are professional, modern and Indonesian.
BOSF is funded by and cooperates with other NGOs and national BOS sister organizations abroad. BOS Global is the Fundraising arm of BOSF and is the umbrella of the BOS sister organizations.
BOSF policy makers are organized in a Board of Trustees and a Board of Supervisors. From 2010 on, its executives are headed by one CEO who directs the departments of Finance and Administration, of Human Resources (all based in Bogor) of fund raising/BOS Global (based in Stockholm), and the Managers of the regional Programes at Samboja, Nyaru Menteng, and Mawas.
The successful applicants will work in a team for the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation, based in Bogor, West Java.
Internal Auditor (Code: AUDIT)
(Jawa Barat – Bogor)
- Reports to: Chairman and CEO BOS Foundation
- Coordinating checking process/ audit internal for Headquarter periodically to produce audit paperwork
- Implementing audit internal process of BOS Foundation both financially and operationally
- Make sure the readiness of headquarter and project for preparing financial report along with checking to its report
- Formulate and advise for the problem solution of auditing matters with precisely
- Reviewing and make sure the process of internal auditing concerning to problems analyzing and methods accuracy
- Coordinating with external auditor institution
- Monitor and evaluate of internal audit result as well as coordinating with other related institution to prepare the implementation for discovery
- Implementing other related tasks in order to reach the audit target.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accountancy
- Able to analyze and criticize
- Having experience in Public Accountant Company
- Placed in Bogor – West Java
- Having experience for the similar positions for at least (minimum) 5 (five) years, have had worked with local NGO and International NGO preferably
- Computer literate, in particular for Microsoft Office and Internet Based operation
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and written (Germany preferably)
- Able to work as a team and also independently
- Able to work under pressure and with deadline
- Respect for animal.
All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Short-listed candidates will be requested to supply contact information of three persons for recommendations. Letter of interest and CV including contact information of three referees should be sent by email to:
Human Resources Department BOS Foundation
(Please indicate the position code in the email subject line)