Monroe Consulting Group is a global team of recruitment specialists, boasting a network of over 40 offices located throughout Europe, USA, Asia and Australia.
Our office located in Jakarta, works with some of the best-known local and multi-national companies to deliver consistently high levels of service and delivery within Middle to Senior Management recruitment.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading multinational FMCG companies.
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
- To ensure and improve the control environment with regard to the safeguard of company assets, the accuracy and reliability of financial data/reports, compliance with company policies, statutory requirements and Sarbanes-Oxley legislation. To assess areas of significant risk exposure. Recommend procedures to address such exposure and to ensure implementation of all agreed improvements. Ensure adequate internal controls in all areas of new initiatives, such as new systems implementations.
- Manages 1 subordinate, interact internally other departments and externally with external auditor and some commercial third parties such as distributors for audit purposes. This position is also interacting externally with Regional staff (AP), Head Office, and other operating units in other country.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, finance or related field is a must.
- At least 5 years working experience in multinational companies and in the big four consultant firm with demonstrated hands on experience in business operation support and internal control.
- Finance/Accounting qualification like CPA or ACCA is preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of SAP or Oracle accounting system is a plus
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to work in a high growth and dynamic environment.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in a multinational organization.
- Fluency in English.
Qualified Candidates should apply in confidence to email@example.com or via this site.
Sumber : Jobsdb.com