We are a successful and rapidly growing Indonesian holding company oversees 50+ companies in a very diverse line of business including trading, retail, manufacturing, construction, property, plantation, forestry, convention center, and hotel, based in Jakarta. We are seeking for highly energetic dynamic professionals to be part of our team:
Internal Audit Manager
Primary responsibilities include performing financial, operational, system and process audits of the holding company’s operating companies.
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit fieldwork according to established schedule
- Utilizes audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations, may require the development and refinement of audit programs
- Establish effective business relationships with all operating companies under the holding company
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of all operating companies’ operations
- Manage a team of internal audit and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters.
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered.
- A minimum of a Bachelor in Accounting/Finance, CPA is a plus
- At least six solid years experience as internal audit/auditor, preferably in a holding company; at least one year experience as manager.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Willing to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their comprehensive resume to:
Sumber : Jobsdb.com