PULS TRADING FAR EAST LIMITED
H&M is one of the world’s leading garment retailers which are rapidly growing.
At present we’re looking for Code of Conduct Auditor of garment factories for our Representative office, Puls Trading Far East Ltd in Jakarta.
For more information about us, please check our website http://www.hm.com
Code of Conduct Auditor
Key responsibilities -which will be conducted audits in the factories :
- Review documents including payroll, time systems, compensation calculation.
- Monitor Health & Safety compliance and chemical safety.
- Communicate findings and remediation needs with factory management.
- Monitor factory progress against action plan and discuss suggestions for implementation.
- Communicates laws and code requirements to factory management and relevant internal departments.
Key requirements :
- Analytical thinking
- Strong follow up skill and attention to details
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Good communication skill
- Good command of English in written and spoken
Preferred education & experience :
- Education : Business administration/accounting, law, environmental studies, chemicals or political science
- Experience : Preferably experience from similar position in third party auditing company, financial auditing, environmental & human rights issues,
Interested candidates, please send your CV in English with latest photograph by 30th of July, 2010 to below e-mail or address.
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : Puls Trading Far East Ltd
Graha Iskandarsyah Bldg.,5th Fl
Jl Iskandarsyah Raya No 66C
Jakarta Selatan 12160
Attn : Liana Han
Sumber : Jobsdb.com