HATAKE INDONESIA, PT
PT. HATAKE Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the services of executive search and Human Resource.
Our client is a multinational, and one of the world leading manufactures and distributors of Fast Moving Consumer Goods an international brand which widely consumed by all level of society.
In line with its company growth, the client is looking for highly qualified and dedicated professional to be part of its winning team as:
Internal Auditor Manager
- Responsible for generating the company’s overall internal control of its operation.
- Requires a broad audit experience and the ability to interact with management at all levels.
- Requires excellent skills as well as strong knowledge of GAAP and audit techniques.
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit fieldwork according to established schedule , recommending internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies , and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
- Build and manage an effective IQ regional team, and is able to conduct annual risk assessment, deliver annual audit plan etc.
- Utilizes audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations. , may require the development and refinement of audit programs, questionnaires or other audit tools
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company’s operations
Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Execute an efficient and effective audit approach as defined by internal audit management and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters.
- Document and actively participate in the development of audit procedures performed as well as the preparation of noted concerns for audit report inclusion
- Male, Max. 40 years old (M/F)
- S1 Accounting , min GPA 2.75
- Understand Tax
- 1 – 2 year(s) experience as Auditor Manager
- Willing to be relocated at Karawang Factory (KIIC Industrial Estate)
You are invited to send your application with a comprehensive resume, details key responsibilities as well as details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph, all no more than 300 kb, to the following
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards.
Sumber : Jobsdb.com