Internal Audit Manager
- Education:Bachelor degree in Accounting and Certified Public Accountant is desirable.
- Experience: Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting with a CPA firm or as an internal auditor in a Hotel or public agency.
- Willing to work in Medan, North Sumatera
- Accounting principals, practices, techniques and theories of financial reporting and internal control
- Auditing standards, practices and techniques – computer applications used in auditing and data processing.
- Principals and practices pertaining to financial systems and statistical methods; effective employee supervision and of budgetary administration control.
- Plan, implement and maintain a comprehensive audit program and audit activities
- Analyze, evaluate and resolve complex internal control problems; conduct performance audits and audit research; apply recognized auditing quality assurance standards to each audit project
- Recommend and implement more efficient methods, systems and reporting formats
- Planning, assigning and reviewing the work of assigned staff
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
For those who interest to join with us, please submit your application letter and CV to: