The Next Generation in Shopping Malls is about to open in Jakarta…
We are looking for great people to join our dynamic Group at Gandaria City. If you think you have what it takes to rise to the top of your profession, send us your resume detailing your career to date, your aspirations and why you think you’re the right candidate for the job.
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- Assessed internal control and ensured all operational activities in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures as well as Government Regulations.
- Identified risks and improvements, cost saving opportunities in the operational process.
- Business Process Improvement and Re-engineering, designed – analyzed the business process blueprint for operations.
- Conducting independent evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of management policies, procedures and controls; integrity of information; security over company’s resources; compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to ensure that all process and controls within the company is applied effectively and efficiently.
- Conducting internal control audit to ensure that day to day operations are done according to workflow and job descriptions.
- Male / female with age between 35-40 years old.
- Must possess at least Bachelor Degree from recognized National or International University Majoring in Accounting, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as Internal control, or experience in auditing property sector is an advantage.
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented, responsible and possesses good analytical skill.
- Ability to develop systems and procedures.
Contact our Head of Human Resources by sending your resume with recent photograph to:
Or posting to:
Gandaria City Marketing Office
Jl KH. M Syafi’i Hadzami No. 8
Gandaria, Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan 12240
Only short-listed candidate shall be notified!
Jobs in the City!
Sumber ; Jobsdb.com